> Applications: February 1 to April 13
> Interviews: on a rolling basis
> Posting of Results: April 27
> Registration: April 30 to May 4
> Applications: May 2 to July 11
> Interviews: on a rolling basis
> Posting of Results: July 24
> Registration: July 26 to August 1
• BA Degree preferably in a related field of studies (Humanities and Social Sciences);
• English Language Certificate (taken after January 2016):
• IELTS 7.0 minimum;
• TOEFL 100 + minimum 24 in all skills;
• Cambridge Advanced Certificate B;
• Cambridge Proficiency
Candidates without a Language Certificate may sit for a test at the University (cost: €50.00);
Documents required for the application
• Application form;
• Curriculum Vitae in English;
• University Transcripts of Records – Original documents should be presented upon registration;
•Motivation Letter (3000 characters max.) – introducing yourself to the Selection Committee, explaining why you have chosen this program and why you would be a good fit;
• Identification document (Passport or ID card);
• 1 passport size photo;
• Vaccination record (tetanus vaccine updated);
• Payment of the non-refundable application fee
Note: Besides those mentioned above, any other documents that Applicants find relevant to their application may be included.
Note: All Degrees earned abroad must be duly translated – either by the institution that issued them or by a certified translator – into Portuguese (if not in English, French or Spanish).
1. Send all the required documents and the proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org;
Proof of payment (including the name of the applicant, passport number or NIF and Master’s program applied to) should also be sent to Hugo Brandão email@example.com.
2. After sending all required documents, an interview will take place with the candidate (interviews with international candidates can be held by skype or telephone). This step is not mandatory but may be requested by the Master’s Coordinator.
3. Publication of the admissions list.
Payment of application fee:
International Candidates: Payment may be made through bank transfer (any bank charges incurred are the responsibility of the Applicant) with the following reference:
BANK NAME: Millennium BCP
IBAN: PT50 0033 0000 0000 6812 0200 5
National Candidates: Can pay the application fee through MB – “Pagamento de Serviços”. Please request a reference from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available online at the beginning of August. Seminars usually take place from 6.30pm to 9.30pm but some classes and activities may take place at an earlier time.
TUITION AND OTHER FEES:
- Application fee: 90.00€
- Registration and 1st month tuition: 340€ + 402€ (1st installment of payment plan referring to September)
First Year – Curricular Year
- Tuition fees (5 instalments per semester): 13.40€ per credit (13.40€ x number of monthly credits = monthly fee).
Example = 13.40€ x 30ECTS = 402.00€ /monthly – 4020.00€ total in the first year.
Second Year – Dissertation, Project or Internship
- Subsequent enrollment fees – 270.00€
- Tuition fee per ECTS Unit (updated on a yearly basis): 9.70€ per credit (9.70€ x number of monthly credits = monthly fee that is updated on a yearly basis).
Example = 9.70€ x 30ECTS = 291€ / monthly – 2910€ total in the second year.
NOTE: All Fees may be subject to minor changes – they are usually updated every year in May.
Executive Coordinator – Admissions and Academics
E-mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org